Registration of Graduates
The University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore is organizing its First Convocation in the last week of November this year. All those graduates who have completed their degree requirements by December 2013, will be eligible to participate in the convocation. These graduates may apply to the In-charge Degree Section, UHS, for registration on prescribed Registration Form available on University website.
The following graduates will be eligible to participate in the Convocation:
- All those graduates who have completed their PhD degree by December 2013.
- All those graduates of the University and its affiliated institutions who have passed postgraduate examinations for the award of Masters, M.S., M.D., M.D.S., and MPhil degrees by December 2013.
- The University will award Gold Medals to the 'Best Graduates' in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes run on-campus and in its affiliated institutes. The list of these 'Best Graduates' will soon be displayed on the University website. These graduates are also required to get themselves registered for participation in the convocation.
The following documents will be required with the Registration Form:
- Attested copies of Transcript / DMC(s).
- Attested copy of CNIC of the Applicant.
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs of the Applicant.
- Attested copy of the CNIC and one colour photograph of the guest(s) who will accompany the Applicant. Not more than two (02) guests are allowed.
- The Registration fee is Rs.1000/- for the graduate and Rs.500/- for each guest. Original Bank Challan or Pay Order in favour of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences, Lahore, must be attached with the Registration Form. (Download Form)
Last for Registration is 31st October, 2014.
IN-CHARGE DEGREE SECTION
University of Health Sciences Lahore
Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore
Ph: 042-99231305-9, UAN: 111-3333-66, Fax: 042-99230870