Welcome to University of Health Sciences Lahore
University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore is a vibrant, internationally recognized, student-centered, research university with 87 colleges and institutes affiliated and around 70,363 undergraduate and 5,622 postgraduate students registered with it.
The University was established in 2002. It was the first dedicated health sciences university established in the province with a vision to bring qualitative and quantitative revolution in medical education and research through evolution. Almost all the public and private medical and dental colleges of the Punjab are affiliated with UHS.
The University is focused on delivering high-quality instruction in Basic Medical Sciences, revitalizing the neglected fields of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, pioneering courses in Medical Education, Human Genetics and Behavioural Sciences, and fostering indigenous research activities.
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2019-20
- Sixth Selection List for Self Finance Seats for Government Medical Colleges of AJ&K
- Selection Lists Revised 8th MBBS & 7th BDS to the extent of Forced Placement (2019-20)
- Selection List for Self Finance Seats for Government Medical Colleges of AJ&K
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
- UHS Admission System (Private)