Provisional Merit Lists of MBBS / BDS (Session 2019-2020) for AJ&K Nationals, refugees 1947 and 1989
The Chairman Regional Admission Committee for AJ&K shall have the power to review the provisional merit lists in case of any bonafide error, lapse, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation that occurs or is brought to his notice before/during the completion of admission process or thereafter and the merit lists will be amended accordingly.
- Mere figuring in the merit lists shall not confer any right of admission on the candidate if he/she is otherwise found ineligible on detection of any error/mistake/fraud/misrepresentation.
- Complaint, if any, against the provisional merit lists may be lodged through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) till 4:00 pm, 25th of November, 2019. No complaint will be entertained thereafter.
- Merit Lists of Candidates applied on Overseas, Doctor's children and Disabled quota will be displayed later.
- As per decision of Honorable Supreme Court of AJ&K, any candidate who has availed admission in MBBS in previous year his / her name shall automatically be omitted from merit list if found at any stage during and after the completion of admission process.
- Any candidate who has already selected for MBBS in Public Sector institute of any Province shall not be eligible for AJ&K.
Chairman Regional Admission Committee for AJ&K
Vice Chancellor, University of Health Sciences, Lahore