Postgraduate students are the backbone of research in any department. Following is a list of research activities of the department with name of the principal investigator
- Morphological Study of Oral Mucosal Changes in Habitual Paan Chewers. Sadaf Waris
- A Morphological Study of MASPIN Expression in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma by Dr. Samina Zaheer (Awarded Degree).
- Correlation of Mast Cells and Microvascular Density in Oral-Facial Neoplasm by Dr. Ali Tahir (Awarded Degree).
- Tumours Associated Macrophages in Orofacial Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Basal Cell Carcinoma by Dr. Ayesha Zulifqar (Awarded Degree).
- Corticosteroids Induced Osteo Necrosis of Jaws – An Experimental Study in Rabbits by Dr.Gul Muhammad (Ongoing).
- Oral Cytopathological Changes in Habitual Wet Snuff Dippers by Dr. Mohyman Sarfraz .
- Pathological Changes in Soft Tissues Associated with Impacted Third Molars by Dr. Rabia Anjum (Awarded Degree).
- Gingival Changes in Tuberculous Patients by Dr. Sunnaeyah Waris (Thesis Submitted)
- Determination of Cytotoxic T Cells & NK Cells in Papillary Carcinoma and Follicular Adenoma of Thyroid by Dr. Varda Jalil.
- Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinase in BCC & SCC. Rabia Safdar
- Oral Mucosal Changes in the Patients of HIV/AIDS with or without ART by Dr. Saima Qadir (Awarded Degree).
- Morphological Changes Induced in Oral Mucosa of Rabbits by Dental Curing Light Emitting Diode (LED) by Dr. Abdul Khaliq (Awarded Degree).