- ASCON National Annual Scientific Conference "Evolutionary transformation in Anatomy learning" on 30th November 2019
- TELCON National Annual Scientific Conference "Technology Enhanced Learning" on 13th October 2018
- ASCON, International Scientific Conference on "Modular Curriculum on Medical Education? From 14 April to 15 April 2017.
- International Scientific Conference on "Anatomy in 21st Century? on 30th April 2016.
- ANATCON-2016, "A Road to Revolution? From 25 February to 27, 2016.
- National Scientific Conference on 18th April 2015.
- International Conference of Anatomists. From 21 March to 22, 2014.
Lectures & Webinars
- Would partnering of low- resourced with high-resourced global Anatomy departments lead to
strengthening of anatomy? - 2021
- Anatomy teaching & learning during and after COVID19- Time to revisit the traditional & advance methods- 2020
- Writing a Review Article-2020
- Advances in Histological Technique-2020
- Reviewing Literature- 2015
- Cognitive Load Theory and Educational implications-2015
- Synopsis and thesis writing- 2019-2021
- How to get your article published in a scholarly journal-2019-2020
- Essential ICT Skills for Health Professional and Educators- 2016
- Thesis formatting in Microsoft Word- 2016
Collaborations between UHS and ASP:
- Annual Meeting on World Anatomy Day 15th October 2020
- Annual Meeting on World Anatomy Day 15th October 2019
- Portfolio and becoming a reflective teacher, April 2017.
- Blue Printing in Medical Education: A document in black and White, April 2017.
- Principals and ethics of Feedback: Why to fear in being fair? April 2017.
- An Art or A Science: Principles of Constructing MCQs, April 2017.
- Cite them right with Endnote, April 2017
Essential ICT Skills for Health Professional and Educators, 2016
Thesis formatting in Microsoft Word, 2016